We are fortunate enough in 2017 to be able to offer potential customers around the world the ability to complete affordable DNA testing in Texas through Endeavor DNA Laboratories. With this easy access, there are many out there that might assume DNA is an easily explained and understood science when it, in fact, is very complex! Though we have been able to create a simple process for completing testing, DNA continues to be the center of research around the world for a variety of reasons, and rightfully so. Though there is still plenty to learn, there is also many fascinating facts we have learned along the way.
- DNA contains four building blogs: guanine, adenine, thymine, and cytosine
- A single chromosome anywhere between 50 million and 250 million base pairs
- There are around 3 million DNA bases in our genome
- Paternity DNA tests compare DNA between a father and child
- DNA tests can help you understand your risk for genetic diseases
- DNA is found in all living things
- Forensics DNA testing looks at 13 specific segments of DNA
- Throughout evolution, humans have lost over 500 DNA codes
- We share 40-50% of identical DNA with cabbage
- 9% of our DNA is the same as other humans
It’s easy to understand why immigration DNA testing in TX is so important, especially for those who are seeking these services for various legal needs at an affordable price. Leave these tests to the professionals who gave provide you with the most accurate results possible.
To get the answers you need, you should work with a company that has extensive experience, a reliable professional team, and the reputation to get you’re your results quickly. Endeavor DNA Laboratories would love to be your solution and provide you with AABB accredited services.
With more questions, contact us today by calling (888) 432-3855.